SiouxSports.com Forum

Other Tournament Games

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The arena at REA is looking very beautiful tonight. The Gophers and the Crusaders are on the ice warming up. This is going to be great!

PCM, reporting live from Ralph Engelstad Arena.

are you giving play by play tonight or are you gonna be busy rubbing elbows?

This sucks...

My cable company shows that my digital cable package will be showing both games of the West Regionals tonight. Sitting down with my family, it showing freakin' Texas High School Football :)

Needless to say I made a call to the cable company. After a polite ass chewing they promised to contact Fox Sports and find out the programming problem. They better gave this resolved be for ethe Sioux game!!

Rotten !!@#**!

Thankfully I can come here for updates...

This sucks...

My cable company shows that my digital cable package will be showing both games of the West Regionals tonight. Sitting down with my family, it showing freakin' Texas High School Football :)

Needless to say I made a call to the cable company. After a polite ass chewing they promised to contact Fox Sports and find out the programming problem. They better gave this resolved be for ethe Sioux game!!

Rotten !!@#**!

Thankfully I can come here for updates...

Are you even in Texas??

Reading MacGregors lips after the PP crosscheck it looked like he said Dirty Gophers. :angry:

Referring back to your comment earlier regarding SCSU being mad; I'd be mad if I were them, and I was sitting at home watching this team (Holy Cross). Just overall team speed alone makes me think they ought to be playing DIII hockey. Definitely not a fair process here.

Referring back to your comment earlier regarding SCSU being mad; I'd be mad if I were them, and I was sitting at home watching this team (Holy Cross). Just overall team speed alone makes me think they ought to be playing DIII hockey. Definitely not a fair process here.

Agreed, but the team they are playing has come down to their level. :lol:

Darn, my channel switched to the BC/Miami Game but I am hopeful they may join the Sioux game in progress. Audio will probably have to suffice until then.

I got the same football game in Baltimore and the same response from the cable company.

I see that it is being tape delayed. I have set the recorder for 3:30 in the morning to copy the games. Let's see the current option is volleyball, football, etc., but no college hockey.