SiouxSports.com Forum

Classic Timing for Media Manipulators

star2city

What are passwords? passwords are used to KEEP people out. Wow, can you all believe there are people out there stupid enough to use their account names for their password? A person might as well leave their door WIDE open for the world to walk in. Wow, talk about cracking cases and detective work, eh?

As for ip addresses, yeah, I know all about them, I also have "physically threatening" pm's that were intercepted (that when I posted them here mysteriously dissappeared, again), by individuals that constantly attack me. I wonder which one would be seen as more of a threat? So either walk your talk or walk away like the UND mumbling sioux fans did last night.

You're right, I was stupid to use an easily guessed password. I never thought that someone would do what you did on a sports forum.

Here's the 'physically threatening' Personal Message I sent to another SS.com member that you are referring to, the she is your wife. I don't want the readers left hanging not knowing what the physical threat to you was. And please no more lies. You stole this PM when you illegally accessed my account and did all the things I posted in #13 of this thread. You can't intercept PMs not addressed to you or forwarded to you. Oh, and thanks for the post, just more fodder for the fire. ;)

Wonder if she'll guess who I am? I'll have to check my brakes and tires when she's around. Hee, hee.
Edited by Sioux-cia

Believe what you want.

I believe that you need to step away from this issue and seriously examine your your values.

I used to respect that fact that you came here to debate people head-to-head about the name issue.

No more.

I used to respect the fact that of all the people I heard speak against the Sioux name at the UNDIA meeting, you sounded the most articulate and intelligent.

No more.

I no longer have any respect for you as a person because of what you have done to Sioux-cia. That you attempt to justify your actions with a flimsy rationalization shows exactly how low you have sunk.

You should be ashamed of how you've conducted yourself. How you can even show up here and defend your actions is beyond me.