SiouxSports.com Forum

SCORING

SiouxperFan

After hearing Coach Blais mention in the pre game, that he really wanted his third and fourth lines to start producing over the weekend, I bet he is dissappointed. Out of 36 possible points scored, lines 1 and 2 got 24!!!! The D-men got 9 and line 3 got 3. NOTHING form the fourth line and they had extra ice time to boot. Some thing needs to change. I for one sure hope they can start putting the puck in the net.

I know they are out there grinding but a little offensive help would be appreciated.

I don't see a problem. We have 2 losses on the year and it's the middle of January, and I believe we are 2nd in the nation in points/game, behind CC. Of course I would love to see the 3rd and 4th line score more, but someone has to shut down the opposing team's top line. They're working hard and getting their chances, and it seems like with every series the team is improving. The points will come, but I don't think it's anything to worry about.

I just want to see Connelly get his first goal of the season out of the way, as I think he has been playing well and he seems to be snakebitten.