SiouxSports.com Forum

Forum Article

jloos

The Forum always has very good original coverage of the Sioux hockey team. My favorite stat of the article was this one:

UND is the first team since Michigan Tech in 1975 to have the most wins and losses among tournament qualifiers.
I had to look it up to believe it (the most wins & losses part, not the since 1975 part) :ohmy:

Edit -- though I don't like the pressure of this one at all:

since the four-region format began in 2003, all three teams that played in their home arenas have advanced.

The Forum always has very good original coverage of the Sioux hockey team. My favorite stat of the article was this one:

I had to look it up to believe it (the most wins & losses part, not the since 1975 part) :ohmy:

Edit -- though I don't like the pressure of this one at all:

that's not really an "original forum" stat. it was in the UND press release sent out by the Athletic Dept.

that's not really an "original forum" stat. it was in the UND press release sent out by the Athletic Dept.

If it doesn't make siouxsports.com, I don't see it :ohmy:

Seriously, though, the UND press releases are very good and often filled with great, interesting factoids. I sometimes get caught up on the media coverage and forget to read them, but Dan and his crew do a great job. Go read it.