SiouxSports.com Forum

Need input on seating....

Siouxhockey78

Were in section 116, row J, I sure hope there will be other Sioux Fans there also. It is behind the players. We bought our tickets when they first went on sale so didn't know where we would end up. GO SIOUX!!!!!

I bought mine right away too. Well I will have 3 others cheering for the Sioux with me so you won't be alone.

Go Sioux.....

Pretty sweet seats then I take it.....How's the view from there...

I think in row D you should be able to see the south end of the rink even if the players are standing up, great view of the north end, plus it gives you an intresting perspective when you get to see what's going on during the game on the player's bench.

Have you noticed that the sound is better if you are sitting up a little bit higher? I noticed that when I sat down low at the World Juniors, it echoed or something. I usually sit 1 row up from the tunnels and the sound is great there.

They are seats 11,12,13 and 14.....and my other tickets are 110 seat 20-24

Section 116 is right behind the Sioux bench. Section 110 is kitty corner to that on the goal line extended. To the right as you look at the ice from 116.

I have seats in 116 Row J, and in 115 Row F, and 115 Row M. Ten total for my wife, myself and our extended Sioux family!

my wife and i have seats in sec. 116 row d. sure glad there will be sioux fans around that section. let the games begin...........

My friend and I have 4 seats in 116 row I...We'll be cheering on the Sioux right along with you!!!!

Sounds like there will be a lof of Sioux fans in that section so that is good. Never sat that close before. The players shouldn't block your few if they are standing up do they but either way its going to be a sweet weekend.

You will need to yell at the coaches to sit down now and then. You will be able to get into the ears of Lucy and Kisshole, Vermin, and others. It will be interesting to see who has that bench if the Friday games go according to seed.

Watching the bench action can be fascinating. You will watch stretches of the game on the big screen.

All in all, a great seat.

section 116 row D is right behind the players bench, 1st row. we sat in row F for the world juniors. We all thought the sound system was messed up when we were down there too!! It really sounds like crap when you are that low.

our seats for this are in section 116 row p, unfortunately sharing them with two dipsh!t gopher fans from minneapolis.

You will need to yell at the coaches to sit down now and then. You will be able to get into the ears of Lucy and Kisshole, Vermin, and others. It will be interesting to see who has that bench if the Friday games go according to seed.

Watching the bench action can be fascinating. You will watch stretches of the game on the big screen.

All in all, a great seat.

I'd never thought about how much fun it might be to sit behind the visitor's bench.