SiouxSports.com Forum

Joe Sensors

mujack

Will Joe Senors have the Sioux game on Friday night? (I only get Fox N-MN)

It is on Fox N - WI live which is not available in Minnesota

It looks like the Fox N -MN channel game will be delayed 15 min due to t-wolves post game, so perhaps we miss the the first period...

Thoughts? Am I correct in my thinking???

I know this has little bearing on hockey, but why preempt NCAA hockey tourney for the Timberwolves? They're out of contention and they suck. This is a tourney here, not some regular season whoopdedoo...

It's like the DII NC football game a few years back where UND/GVSU was preempted by High School basketball.

I know this has little bearing on hockey, but why preempt NCAA hockey tourney for the Timberwolves? They're out of contention and they suck. This is a tourney here, not some regular season whoopdedoo...

It's like the DII NC football game a few years back where UND/GVSU was preempted by High School basketball.

I am sure that the answer is contractual obligations. FSN pays big dollars for the rights to broadcast pro sports and the contracts probably spell out what they will broadcast in the case of conflicts in schedules. Pro sports will almost always win those battles.