SiouxSports.com Forum

Western Regionals in GF = Social Gatherings

OETKB

Okay, folks. I was there for the World Juniors - and was very disappointed that I got to meet very few new UND fans.

That has to be remedied. For this upcoming series, I DEMAND that every die-hard UND fan reach out and co-ordinate some meetings with we ex-patriate types. After all, Grand Forks is too important a place for the Western Regionals to occur that I should spend the entire time with my family (heaven forbid!).

Email me at "Kuhn. James@gmail.com" if you would like to set up some festivities with a like-minded Sioux fan who wants nothing less than total Sioux party atmosphere that weekend!

Go Sioux!

Okay...I'll check back tomorrow (Monday) to see if anyone has responded. Otherwise, I'll just arrange for my own party to be scheduled at one of GF's finest establishments (even if I have to do it from out of town).

Come on Grand Forks, let's get it on!

Come up with a good idea by tomorrow or I will call one of my favorite establishments in town and offer them a sizeable tab to host ticketholders for free drinks and appetizers prior to Friday's game.

Go Sioux!

Someone see who has a shuttle to the game (i.e. maybe Dagwood's or Buffalo Wild Wings) and plan from there. I am in and I am bringing my whole clan of cavebearers with me...

Someone see who has a shuttle to the game (i.e. maybe Dagwood's or Buffalo Wild Wings) and plan from there. I am in and I am bringing my whole clan of cavebearers with me...

Sometime in the next few days I will finalize this. By all means, please chipe in with your suggestions. My first priority is to meet as many die-hard SiouxSports.com fans as possible. Second priority - to create an atmosphere at the Ralph that feels like a close-knit group.

So, here it is. I've got about $750 to spend on a promotion. Either give me a good idea, or I will find one myself.

Go Sioux!

Sometime in the next few days I will finalize this. By all means, please chipe in with your suggestions. My first priority is to meet as many die-hard SiouxSports.com fans as possible. Second priority - to create an atmosphere at the Ralph that feels like a close-knit group.

So, here it is. I've got about $750 to spend on a promotion. Either give me a good idea, or I will find one myself.

Go Sioux!

I can only assume Bonzer's would be the best for a "meeting" place since they have great beer, a back/side room that can be reserved, is heaviliy involved with UND athletics and is the after-game place to be on most nights, so... I would give Bonzer's my vote and go BW-3 second. I am sure if you called John Bonzer and asked to set something up for $$$ he would listen very carefully.