SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-Minnesota Game 2

PCM

Well it sure as hell didn't help the home team. :D

My thought - if the only have one machine nuke the between periods crap on the ice and resurface. BTW, did you see the sled race betweent the Sioux and Gopher fans? KBG and WPoS from POI were the Gopher contestants. WPoS has the first sled dog.

What I meant was if the home team was having it handed to them in the 2nd period they could slow the zamboni driver down, giving them a few extra minutes of rest and a bit longer intermission to allow the momentum to quit flowing to the visiting team. I know, it's a stretch....

Was that who was out there on Friday? They are lucky they beat a boy-girl combo of Sioux fans or it would have been pretty embarrassing. It looked like it might be close for a while.

BTW, Greyeagle, I think we saw you sitting in the stands from way across the arena in Section 21. Looked like you were in about row 10 or so. I'm assuming the throwback jersey is white with horozontal stripe on it. You were also wearing a light colored baseball hat?

That was me, and it's not a pretty sight.

There's a chance the UND fans could have been (gasp!) ringers. There are rumors of them clapping along feaverishly with the Rouser. It looked mighty suspicious to me when the kept turning to run parallel to the blue lines during the race. I smelled shenannigans, or the UND Geograhy Dept. needs to coller those two. :D