SiouxSports.com Forum

It's not Lundblum

BigGreyAnt41

It's on the radio and internet where they know how to pronounce the names. Oh and as for the whinny ref comments last night I apologize. I was listening on the radio and they kept talking about Parise getting tackled off camera. Tonight, they are basically betting on which penalties will actually get replayed. Its about fifty fifty so far on the penalties called on the Sioux and 0 replays on the close offside calls.

Wooger has been saying it that way since he's been broadcasting.

You would think he ran into a few of them in his many years in Minn, hockey. It's not like the Sioux are the only ones with Lundbohm's on their team.

Must be something psychological. Other than that he's a pretty good color man.

Wooger has been saying it that way since he's been broadcasting.

You would think he ran into a few of them in his many years in Minn, hockey. It's not like the Sioux are the only ones with Lundbohm's on their team.

Must be something psychological. Other than that he's a pretty good color man.

Anyone hear Woog between the second and third periods? He was talking about the World Junior Championships and said: "There's nothing better than playing for the red, white...(long pause, blank look)...and blue!"

Hey, Doug, I always have trouble with that third color, too. :D