SiouxSports.com Forum

Seating Chart Help?

petey23

I dropped the ball on getting my regular season seats(section 106, seats 5 and 6)...., no big deal I bought and revieved my tickets at time of sale for section 105, seats 17 and 18.

I inquired about Club seats and was told that those ticket holders had an extra couple weeks to get first crack at their seats. I gave them my name and told them to call me if they had any club seats available on either side, BUT in the barstool seats only. They called me back, confirmed my request and ran my credit card. I got the seats today and was wondering if anyone can tell me if the seats I recieved today are actually in this location? My seats in the club are listed as section SC1, row C, seats 12 and 13. Does anyone know if this is the correct row for The Barstool seats?

Thanks

I dropped the ball on getting my regular season seats(section 106, seats 5 and 6)...., no big deal I bought and revieved my tickets at time of sale for section 105, seats 17 and 18.

I inquired about Club seats and was told that those ticket holders had an extra couple weeks to get first crack at their seats. I gave them my name and told them to call me if they had any club seats available on either side, BUT in the barstool seats only. They called me back, confirmed my request and ran my credit card. I got the seats today and was wondering if anyone can tell me if the seats I recieved today are actually in this location? My seats in the club are listed as section SC1, row C, seats 12 and 13. Does anyone know if this is the correct row for The Barstool seats?

Thanks

sound like barstool seats to me. if i remember right my grandpa has row b club seats and i think there are only 2 rows of regular club seats then row c should be the barstools. again im not 100% sure here.