SiouxSports.com Forum

Final Five on TV?

bincitysioux

Hey, nobody wants to see my hobbit legs in a leather skirt....but don't knock my fandom. I've been around.

I know my way around that area very well, and could drive. However, I may have to sit this one out. Budget is a little skimpy.

Besides, if they do show ALL the games, I won't have to worry about missing a UND game! (not holding breath...but if they make it to a certain point I won't have to worry)

As long as we are talking about indescretions...Don't worry about the money for the tix, just talk to Bochenski. I hear he is making so much it's like printing it.... :blink::lol:

Don't they shut those down at like 1 a.m.? I remember not taking it to downtown one time, because I wouldn't have been able to get back from the bars.

Well the bars are open til 2am now. Perkins is 24 hours a day, and the buses that go to the burbs stop running but if you just ride the loop on the same bus in the city they go all night. :blink:

Who's Jan Ganglehoff?

There might have been a mythical time when the Gophers bball team wa sort of good. They (didn't according to records) make it to the NCAA Final Four because Jan was writing papers for most of their players.