SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/DU

siNoDux

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've had a lot of problems on Saturday night when on the road. CC, SCSU our the only third period leads we've given up all year. Let's not forget our last home game against DU.

Denver will come out ticked off. We can't retaliate. Get an early goal and they'll really start getting cheap and take even more penalties.

We took them out of their game early last night. I think they were ready to play cheap and dirty and it cost them with untimely penalties all night. Besides Prpich, I don't think we stooped to their level. I don't consider the Fabian hit as cheap since the DU player turned.

Now where is WPoS complaining about DU players turning? :D:D

Curious George's comments:

Hard to climb out of a hole when you get down three goals, especially a team like North Dakota.

Need a better start, need better mindset involving officials, including yours truly.

TH: Ever been ousted before?

GD: I never have. Certain things call for something to be done, and that was a point in the game that something had to be done. Apologized to team after the game, and now we move on.

Felt North Dakota was much better than when we played them in October. Confidence in freshman has grown. Talent is obvious, but experience with talent is showing itself. When they do make a mistake, Jordan looks pretty good in the net. Tough team to play against.

Last night, PP was similar to the rest of the game. Struggled. Reminded me of the game we played last Saturday against Minnesota. Want to make a better play than what's available, so at times, we don't take the opportunity to make a specific play, which leads to a bigger error. Need to simplify our game.

Concerned that we're not getting a consistent effort every night. Not playing chopped liver here. Playing good teams - Sioux Pride. Continue to work on consistency.

Intend to hang from the rafters tonight and eat banana's. :D