SiouxSports.com Forum

Canadien Fan jumps on ice

Dr Nick Riviera

Besides the play of the Penguins defense this year this incident is the funniest of the season. Apparently Jocelyn Thibeault said to the guy, "Take your best shot." The only way it would have gotten funnier is if Souray or someone like that had taken a run at him.

Besides the play of the Penguins defense this year this incident is the funniest of the season. Apparently Jocelyn Thibeault said to the guy, "Take your best shot." The only way it would have gotten funnier is if Souray or someone like that had taken a run at him.

I was hoping we would have seen something similar to the movie "Slapshot" when all three of the Hanson's run into a guy. It would have been nice to see 5 Canadian's take the guy into the boards ;)

Where's a guy like Mike Curtis when you need him? For those too young to remember, this article by Dave Wilson from Football.com helps explain it.

Mike Curtis was in the NFL to play football, not for the money or the glory. He played the role of enforcer as well as any player who ever graced the league. He famously knocked out a fan who had come onto the field and picked up the ball. It was in a game against Miami, and the Colts had the momentum. The ball had been spotted by the refs, both teams in the huddle, and then on comes the fan. He was drunk, and picked up the ball and tried to run off with it. The players all watched him, some laughed, but not Mike Curtis. He just ran over and leveled the guy. I don

Thibault I thought was on Pittsburgh but the Canadiens incident had Jose Theodore doing the saves. He even dove back in to make the initial save!

Seriously though, it was a good save and really, I may not be a Habs fan, but I like Theodore.

Thibault I thought was on Pittsburgh but the Canadiens incident had Jose Theodore doing the saves. He even dove back in to make the initial save!

Seriously though, it was a good save and really, I may not be a Habs fan, but I like Theodore.

If he would have let up a goal to some yahoo who just jumps on the ice, his teammates would have never let him down! Now that would have been funny!

Yeah, you're right. It's those French goalers with wierd first names which always gets me.