SiouxSports.com Forum

USA vs. RUSSIA

AZSIOUX

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have fun Team Canada..usa SUCKS!

This is not the same Russian team that Canada beat in the exhibition game. I am not sure that the youth of Canada will be able to match a bunch of older Russian players who play pro hockey. I think Pogge the goaltender will have to have the game of his life.

I have not made one post anywhere about the Canadian crowds, but them rejoicing about these big hits with a 5-1 score has finally gotten to me. I could not previously imagine cheering against Canada in any game except a US one, but I can imagine it now.

Agreed...to a point. I just can't cheer for the Russians.

This is two years in a row that the Canadians have done this.......I will not be cheering for them (not that I'll be cheering for Russia either)

Way to go Oshie!!!

I have not made one post anywhere about the Canadian crowds, but them rejoicing about these big hits with a 5-1 score has finally gotten to me. I could not previously imagine cheering against Canada in any game except a US one, but I can imagine it now.

Don't do it. The Russians players are jerks, not the Canadian players.

After hearing the Canadian fans for the past week, I'm really going to stuggle to cheer for them. A huge part of me says screw them.

nice chant....US SUCKS! US SUCKS!!....REPEAT AFTER ME....go RUSSIA GO! Can't believe I'm cheering for communists BUT GO RUSSIA GO!!! (cheer all you want Canada....If anyone ever invaded Noth America....where are the hosers going to run? I'll tell 'ya...SOUTH BIGTIME!!!)

(Have fun deflecting nukes with those hockey sticks!)

nice chant....US SUCKS! US SUCKS!!....REPEAT AFTER ME....go RUSSIA GO! Can't believe I'm cheering for communists BUT GO RUSSIA GO!!! (cheer all you want Canada....If anyone ever invaded Noth America....where are the hosers going to run? I'll tell 'ya...SOUTH BIGTIME!!!)

(Have fun deflecting nukes with those hockey sticks!)

Get past it. The Russians hockey team has been taunting and classless the last two seasons. The Canadian drunks are just expressing what they and the rest of the world feel about us right now.

If this group comes back we will get revenge:

E. Johnson

J. Johnson

B. Lee

T. Chorney

M. Mitera

P. Kessel

P. Mueller

J. Skille

B. Ryan

N. Grebe

J. Frazee

I'm VERY disappointed with the US pissing the Swiss game away. The US/Canada rolls would have been reversed had they not blown that game. Canada would have needed the win and may not have gotten it.

I hope they can pull it together and beat the Fins. I'd hate to see them get nothing on two North American tourneys in a row.

...sorry forgot...YOU MARTIN SHORT LOVING HOSERS!!!! :lol::lol::)

* Aykroyd, Dan

* Candy, John

* Carrey, Jim

* Chong, Thomas:Cheech and Chong

* Green, Tom

* Hartman, Phil

* Levy, Eugene

* MacDonald, Norm

* Michaels, Lorne

* Moranis, Rick

* Myers, Mike

* O'Hara, Catherine

* Steinberg, David

They all suck!

Too funny, sagard.

The US had some real nice defensmen on this team, but they're all so young. Also, losing Butler hurt, as he seemed to play quite a lot, meaning the other main guys had to eat up his minutes.

Chorney and Lee were out for Russia's second goal, but I think the first, third and fourth were JJ and EJ. The last was Lee and JJ.