SiouxSports.com Forum

Denver Loses two games to weak opponents.

Goon

In checking the scores from this weekend. Denver loses two games to weak teams.

Denver loses to Princeton on Friday night 4-1 and Ferris State 3-2.

I wounder if the wheels are coming off in Denver.

Nonconference games are a must this time of year.

In checking the scores from this weekend. Denver loses two games to weak teams.

Denver loses to Princeton on Friday night 4-1 and Ferris State 3-2.

I wounder if the wheels are coming off in Denver.

Nonconference games are a must this time of year.

Maybe it's because Paukovitch is gone to Team USA at the World Jr.

It was no accident that the Sioux and the Pies made last years final. Both had the best Ds in the nation and both lost just as much talent from that position. Sure they still have Carle but by himself he is not enough whereas the Sioux reloaded their D with talent across the board. It should be an interesting battle between the Sioux, Dogz and Pies for 4th, 5th and 6th.

Edited by Sioux_Hab-it

It was no accident that the Sioux and the Pies made last years final. Both had the best Ds in the nation and both lost just as much talent from that position. Sure they still have Carle but by himself he is not enough whereas the Sioux reloaded their D with talent across the board. It should be an interesting battle between the Sioux, Dogz and Pies for 4th, 5th and 6th.

That is why I think UND can get the fourth spot. Denver has some good players but they are not that good. I think UND can get the 4th spot based on the strenght of their schedule in the second half of the season, I believe UND is a better team than UMD or DU. Now if we can get the Sioux to win at home though and like I said earlier their schedule isn't against the top teams in the league MSU-M (not good this year at all) SCSU (they have a good goalie that is all) UMD (I don't believe they are a better team than UND and they have lost 10 straight to UND) and we all know the quality of MTU (they down right suck) I think UND has to go 6-2 in those games... In my opinion that is all you have to do to get fourth place. Games at C.C., Denver and Minnesota, split those on the road. I think UND can get motivated and sweep denver in their barn. Their luck against UND is running out in my opinion. We are also going to have the Punkovich thing looming over the team. I just wounder how they guys (Lee, Chourney Oshie) on the WJC got along with that A$$ hole during the tourney.