SIOUX VS BEAVERS PART 2

AZSIOUX

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd period intermission trivia...

the beavers have 1 career win vs the sioux in the 1969/1970 season...what was the score of that game and what was bemidji's overall record that season of 1969/1970...

winner will get hand signed ed belfour card...

the beavers have 1 career win vs the sioux in the 1969/1970 season...what was the score of that game and what was bemidji's overall record that season of 1969/1970...

Still no door prizes for all of us???

Ok, they didn't listen on my PP strategy but that doesn't matter.

They now lead 19-14 in shots.

All I can say is:

1. Much better discipline, but I don't see why Duncan had to slash him.

2. Last half of the 2nd saw BSU get BACK onto their game.

3. Oshie is a stud. His second goal was amazing. I think it was off of Deterding (deterdeterding! :lol: )

4. Porter's goal was weak (but I'll take it).

All in all, this period was MUCH better than the first.

In the third we need to work on:

1. Outlet passing and neutral zone play. Again, we've had trouble with this all weekend.

2. 5 on 5 play. All our goals are PPG. That's great and all, but seriously, we need to out play them 5 on 5.

3. Continue the discipline that we saw in the 2nd period. Not a whole lot of penalties during that period.

Wow....

Oshie just keeps improving. :lol:

This guy plays like he is 230 pounds. He has a bag full of moves and seems to get scorers goals, off skates and the like. He crashes the net like a mad man.

I don't know if I have ever seen anyone improve as fast as him. You could see the raw talent last year, but he is so much more advanced now. The Blues may actually have a clue.

Thoughts after 2 pds:

UND has a lot of talent. 14 to 4 shots on goal in the second. But BSU played hard. To me, that says there is just no comparing.

Having said that, UND has a long way to go to learn how to better work the puck into heavy traffic. That is typical of freshmen laden teams.

Hopefully, with a gritty attitude and a physical style of play, this team can acheive the Western Regionals ahead of their time.

P.S. F!@*K the NCAA!

Go Sioux.

Ok, they didn't listen on my PP strategy but that doesn't matter.

They now lead 19-14 in shots.

All I can say is:

1. Much better discipline, but I don't see why Duncan had to slash him.

2. Last half of the 2nd saw BSU get BACK onto their game.

3. Oshie is a stud. His second goal was amazing. I think it was off of Deterding (deterdeterding! ;) )

4. Porter's goal was weak (but I'll take it).

All in all, this period was MUCH better than the first.

In the third we need to work on:

1. Outlet passing and neutral zone play. Again, we've had trouble with this all weekend.

2. 5 on 5 play. All our goals are PPG. That's great and all, but seriously, we need to out play them 5 on 5.

3. Continue the discipline that we saw in the 2nd period. Not a whole lot of penalties during that period.

redwing...

1. SH%$ HAPPENS :lol:

4. WHO CARES :D

BSU 7 UND 5

BSU 24-3-0