SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Badgers. Thoughts?

AZSIOUX

i did not make a big deal out of anything , just posting some basic scoring info, wow...does it really bother you that much that. just was bored and looked up some info... :D

Let this be a lesson to all of us about posting offensive hockey statistics. :silly:???

Nothing against Lam- but I think Par should between the posts both nights. UND seems to play better with him out front! I watched the game on Saturday and Lam was out of position alot - not like he got any help. These freshman need someone in net they feel can lead them right now-more senority. Lam will get his turn next weekend (against the dogs)- starting both nights!

As far as UND being ranked to high - playing Fairbanks and St Cloud has got be the toughest test out there!! :silly: UND deserves where they are!

I don't know if UND is rated too high or not, this weekend may indicate one way or another. Regardless, I wouldn't use the Gophers as a measuring stick, they are definantley ranked too high. I don't think they deserve to be in the top 10.

If UND fans want to rip the Gophers schedule (turnabout is fair play) you better get your digs in now. After this weekend 14 of the Gophers next 18 games are against UND, Wisco, CC, Denver, Michigan and Michigan State (who I here is pretty good this year) :silly: .

i did not make a big deal out of anything , just posting some basic scoring info, wow...does it really bother you that much that. just was bored and looked up some info... :silly:

Thanks for posting that, I for one think stats like that are relevant. I like to know who the players to watch are.

i did not make a big deal out of anything , just posting some basic scoring info, wow...does it really bother you that much that. just was bored and looked up some info... :silly:

Maybe you took me the wrong way. Maybe I took it the wrong way. I'm not offended by it at all, but I guess I was just looking at things from the whole team perspective. I really think it is going to take more than our top scorers to beat UW. The same goes vice versa.

There's no need to get in a huff. :D

Maybe you took me the wrong way. Maybe I took it the wrong way. I'm not offended by it at all, but I guess I was just looking at things from the whole team perspective. I really think it is going to take more than our top scorers to beat UW. The same goes vice versa.

There's no need to get in a huff. :D

notice the smiley face..i was not saying that those players were the difference at all.obviously it takes a whole team to win...like i said before, just getting some info on some of the players that have been scoring..thats all.i hope we come out flying friday and get a couple early for jpar (im assuming he will be in net) and then continue good solid play throughout the night as we have been doing on fridays...damn i wish i was back for these games

notice the smiley face..i was not saying that those players were the difference at all.obviously it takes a whole team to win...like i said before, just getting some info on some of the players that have been scoring..thats all.i hope we come out flying friday and get a couple early for jpar (im assuming he will be in net) and then continue good solid play throughout the night as we have been on fridays...damn i wish i was back for these games

Yeah, I understand. ???

I don't know if UND is rated too high or not, this weekend may indicate one way or another. Regardless, I wouldn't use the Gophers as a measuring stick, they are definantley ranked too high. I don't think they deserve to be in the top 10.

If UND fans want to rip the Gophers schedule (turnabout is fair play) you better get your digs in now. After this weekend 14 of the Gophers next 18 games are against UND, Wisco, CC, Denver, Michigan and Michigan State (who I here is pretty good this year) :silly: .

Sounds like regular WCHA play to me! Don't discount the Gophs this year they will be very diserving of a top ten spot right behind UND!

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/scratches.php

college hockey injury report..very nice information to report! everyone seems to have original name posted then it goes to Rusty Spirko ??? nice............

North Dakota

Rusty Spirko Knee questionable for Nov. 4 weekend

Robbie Bina Broken vertebra Out for season, medical redshirt

articles from wisconsin papers

The Capitol Times

"NHL Loves Sioux's Big Blueliners"

http://www.madison.com/tct/sports/uw/hocke...d=60407&ntpid=2

"They've always played the same way," Badgers coach Mike Eaves said, giving an opponent's perspective on one of the most successful programs of the last decade. "(Former coach) Dean Blais set the foundation there and they have always had big guys. Their identity is to play aggressive. They don't care how many penalties they take, they're going to play aggressive come hell or high water. Because they believe in their goaltending and their ability to kill penalties. They're just going to be relentless in their ability to play hard and see if you can handle it."

Wisconsin State Jurnal

"Elliot Zeroes in On Fighting Sioux"

http://www.madison.com/wsj/mad/sports/index.php?ntid=60348

is anyone else super excited that its friday?

Dam Strait we are excited. Only wish that we could be in the arena tonight.

The Ralph oughta be Rocking.

The UMD-Goofie tilt ought to be a ton of fun as well.

The only thing that comes close to beating a Friday night in the WCHA is a

Saturday night in the WCHA, with a tie or a one-goal game with ten minutes to go.

If UND fans want to rip the Gophers schedule (turnabout is fair play) you better get your digs in now. After this weekend 14 of the Gophers next 18 games are against UND, Wisco, CC, Denver, Michigan and Michigan State (who I here is pretty good this year) ??? .

Thanks for the heads up.

Gophers haven't played anyone. Shouldn't be ranked. Beaten by bad teams. Only schedule cupcakes. Kessle is afraid of good teams. Lucia has a Nanook fetish. Would be 25 games under .500 if they played the Sioux schedule. Should move to CHA. ;)???

is anyone else super excited that its friday?

ME! ME! Is it three yet so I can leave?!?!

If heaven isn't like my plans for this weekend, then I don't wanna go:

Sioux hockey, Sioux hockey, Sioux hockey, skating on the new ice in the hometown rink to break it in, and Sioux hockey.