SiouxSports.com Forum

Tail Gating Before the Subway Classic.

Goon

I am in the midst of putting together a get together with some BSU and UND fans Friday before the Subway Holiday Classic (or what ever the tourney name is). The event will kick off around between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. at Dagwoods.

There are a few Beaver Fans that are also interested in doing this and have told me that they are coming. It would be a good opportunity to get to know other fans from other teams and drink a few drinks with them. A couple of us have met them over the years while attending BSU and Sioux games. It ussally ends up being a lot of fun and they are very nice people.

Any takers?

Goon

Speez, the first game was all Manitoba in the first period, then #17 for Manitoba gets a game misconduct for checking from behind in the 2nd, when the score is 3-3. Bemidji scores 3 PP goals on that one penalty, and it was most definitely the turning point of the game. The line of #14, #17, and #29 (sorry don't know any names) for Bemidji I believe scored all/most of their goals, and were the only noticeable players. I think the Sioux should be able to easily handle them tomorrow.