SiouxSports.com Forum

Rutgers vs. Syracuse

JESUS,family,rutgers

Another early game for us this Saturday. RU at Syracuse on MSG at 12 Noon eastern/11 Central. This might be the worst Syracuse team I have ever seen and they are possibly the worst team in the Big East this season. We are 3-2 and have to win this road game. I expect a high scoring game for both teams.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final Score---

Rutgers 31

Syracuse 9

At 4-2 and our best record since the late 80's, there will be no holding back our fans from saying we have a very good chance at our first bowl game since the late 70's.

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!!!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final Score---

Rutgers 31

Syracuse 9

At 4-2 and our best record since the late 80's, there will be no holding back our fans from saying we have a very good chance at our first bowl game since the late 70's.

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!!!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good job, gotta go back to UND vs UMD

It's the middle of the night---don't you ever sleep? You may want to start using decaf ovaltine!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they MAKE decaf ovaltine?? :lol: Long story short - when I was in college I worked full-time graveyard shift at a convenience store to pay for school (11PM - 7 AM) ...went to class mornings until early afternoon...and slept about 3 pm until 10 pm and did it all over again for 2 years. It screws with your schedule for sure but my current job still has me working to at least 11PM six nights a week so the night owl in me is still alive and THAT'S why I always post late :D (despite what certain 'SU fans like to say around here!)

Nice job against Syracuse BTW!! Who's next?

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!

Next up would be the Connecticut Huskies on saturday in East Hartford. They have lost their starting QB and were just upset by Cincinnati who most people regard as the worst football program in the Big East. We have lost three years in a row and a win would not only improve our 4-2 record, but a win in any sport against Louisville or UConn is important because I would have to say those two schools are seen as the best all-around sports programs in the Big East. I think we can win, but they play in a very windy and cold stadium. It is located on old airport runways outside of Hartford. With a win saturday, we would have to have a major collapse the last part of the season not to get to a bowl game.

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!