SiouxSports.com Forum

Is this Guy really serious?

b2k

This is a copy of a reply to a post from another forum topic! It is just to good for everyone not to see! Is this guy really serious about Bohl being one of the best coaches in the country!! REALLY?

by FARGOBISON

I don't care what UND does in D2 and for the most part the nation could care less. Whether UND wins or loses so what. What gets me angry is that UND fans and Kupchella don't seem to understand how good IAA really is and that UND wouldn't be able to go right in and dominate like you think. If UND had the schedule NDSU is having this year they would struggle , UND has never seen a schedule of this caliber. If UND and NDSU played tomorrow I would say NDSU 35 UND 14. Thie bison are bigger and faster and that would show up big time on the field. There is not one defense in D2 that UND would see that would compare to NDSU's and there are few if any coaches and Qb's that are as good as Walker and Bohl. And NDSU is 3-0 and ranked in the top 10, I'm feeling better then ever right now and I'm just here to set a few UND fans straight. Overall UND fans lack of knowledge of IAA shows every time you post. I challange any UND fan to go over to AnyGivenSaturday.com and tell them some of your views of IAA.

This is a copy of a reply to a post from another forum topic! It is just to good for everyone not to see! Is this guy really serious about Bohl being one of the best coaches in the country!! REALLY?

by FARGOBISON

I don't care what UND does in D2 and for the most part the nation could care less. Whether UND wins or loses so what. What gets me angry is that UND fans and Kupchella don't seem to understand how good IAA really is and that UND wouldn't be able to go right in and dominate like you think. If UND had the schedule NDSU is having this year they would struggle , UND has never seen a schedule of this caliber. If UND and NDSU played tomorrow I would say NDSU 35 UND 14. Thie bison are bigger and faster and that would show up big time on the field. There is not one defense in D2 that UND would see that would compare to NDSU's and there are few if any coaches and Qb's that are as good as Walker and Bohl. And NDSU is 3-0 and ranked in the top 10, I'm feeling better then ever right now and I'm just here to set a few UND fans straight. Overall UND fans lack of knowledge of IAA shows every time you post. I challange any UND fan to go over to AnyGivenSaturday.com and tell them some of your views of IAA.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll post this again. I didn't mean the all of country I meant Bohl was probably a better coach then any D2 coach UND would face. Bohl could be in a number of major DIA coaching staffs.