SiouxSports.com Forum

Tony Bina to coach Grand Forks Central

CoteauRinkRat

Just speculation, but I wouldn't be suprised if you see former UMD sniper and Bismarck High Allum Mike Peluso looked at for the job in Bismarck. I think he was doing some coaching for the Bobcats this winter. If my memory is correct I think Mike was on the teaching track when he was at UMD.

• 1 month later...

In other high school coaching news long time Minot high coach Gary Samson resigned today. He is expected to be replaced by Chad Burkhard who has had quite a successful run with the Bantam A teams in Minot (Much like Bill Chase in Grand Forks). Two years ago he coached the Minot Bantamn A team to its first state championship. A majority of those kids will be seniors on this years team.

New blood for Minot high hockey.....thank god. :huh:

In other high school coaching news long time Minot high coach Gary Samson resigned today.  He is expected to be replaced by Chad Burkhard who has had quite a successful run with the Bantam A teams in Minot (Much like Bill Chase in Grand Forks).  Two years ago he coached the Minot Bantamn A team to its first state championship.  A majority of those kids will be seniors on this years team.

New blood for Minot high hockey.....thank god. :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I remember when he had Krebsbach on the 4th line there. (samson) Then Nick goes to RR and plays on the 1st line for the best team in the state, hmmmmm something wrong there?