SiouxSports.com Forum

Josh Guenther

sucka

I heard that Josh Guenther is transfering to the University of Sioux Falls next semester to play for their football team. I had heard that they want him to play safety and running back for them. Does anyone know if this is true or not. I know he had to quit UND's team because of back problems. Anyways, just curious if he has started working out yet.

i will slap you sucka

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why I am just a huge Josh Guenther fan. I saw a clip of him in H.S. and he was sweet at running back. I hope that he makes an impact. If you are looking to slap me, I will be tailgating on saturday so you can find me. I will be the drunk one.

Why I am just a huge Josh Guenther fan. I saw a clip of him in H.S. and he was sweet at running back. I hope that he makes an impact. If you are looking to slap me, I will be tailgating on saturday so you can find me. I will be the drunk one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which drunk one?? :lol::silly::lol::lol:

I'm sure guenther is working out and will do fine. Last I heard he had not stopped working out since his football career was done at UND, I'm sure he's in tip top performing shape. Maybe someone can get him some roids with those NAIA standards to even better his physical condition.