SiouxSports.com Forum

Very dead!

ESPNInsider

Yesterday was very dead on the board. Is everyone just gearing up for tomorrow or do we blame it on the site crashing?

I think I had my most productive day in 3 weeks yesterday at work!

But still I blame it on a lack of news.

So one final time, let's figure out what signs are making the trip to Col.?

I think the shut down was part of it. Another part is that everyone is traveling to Ohio. We can't hardly talk about the upcoming game that hasn't already been said - and then the Skippy's come out, etc.

I'll admit that I'm not creative enough for signs. Sorry.

I think we could have had fun today if we had Chevyblaiser here to rip on me. I still think JPar had problems and I didn't think it would work to stick with him, but I was obviously wrong. JPar is playing awesome right now. Chevy, can we make up? I'm sure you wanted me to ban myself. :lol:

I still think JPar had problems and I didn't think it would work to stick with him, but I was obviously wrong. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I forgot all about how you ripped on poor Jordan. Can I change my vote? :lol:

I'd change my avatar, but I'm too superstitious at this point. I'll stick with the old man until after the Sioux win No. 8 Saturday night.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't have a problem with that. The old guy looks like he's wiffing on a one timer - 2 times! :lol: The pass was slow i guess. :D

You guys owe me for this playoff run.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, of course you're right. When I talked to Jordan for my goaltending story he gave you full credit for his improved play. Here's the transcript of our discussion:

PCM: Jordan, you wouldn't tell Virg Foss the secret of why your goaltending has improved. Will you tell me if I promise to never, ever tell anyone?

JP: Well, I'll tell you only because you're the greatest sudo hockey reporter in the country and trust you implicitly.

PCM: Thanks, Jordie. I get that from all the players. So what's the secret?

JP: You know about SiouxSports.com, right?

PCM: Duh!

JP: Okay. Even thought Zach told me it was almost a waste of time to read posts there, I go there to find out what the average fan thinks about my goaltending and to see if the fans have any valuable tips to offer.

PCM: That's extremely wise of you.

JP: I know. Anyway, there's this one guy who thinks he's Sergi Federov was always on my case. I just blew off his comments at first, but then I started thinking, 'You know, he has a point. I DO suck!' From then on, I started paying attention to his posts. I printed them out and taped them up in my locker. I was a born-again goalie. I owe it all to him.

PCM: I'm extremely moved.

If we have learned anything today, it is that we can't trust PCM. As you can see, he broke his sudo promise to JPar. He also went from being my campaign manager to working for ESPNInsider in less than 24 hours. His sudo credibility is gone. :lol::D;)

If we have learned anything today, it is that we can't trust PCM.  As you can see, he broke his sudo promise to JPar.  He also went from being my campaign manager to working for ESPNInsider in less than 24 hours.  His sudo credibility is gone.  :lol:  ;)  ;)

Not only that, but he promised NOT TO DIVULGE Jordan's goaltending secret, and right before the big game posts it right here.

Oh my......I'm just speechless.......

:D