SiouxSports.com Forum

Consolidated Frozen Four tickets thread

zakman

Tickets are still for sale! 4 tix for $500 or will split: 2 tix for $250!! Grand Forks seller!!

I still have four tix: Section 317 Row K Seats 1-4. Can meet in Grand Forks or surrounding area. Will be away from computer this Friday-Sunday. Please call direct to cell phone 218.779.1816

Dave

I have four tickets in two sections (8 total tickets) for the Frozen Four that I cannot use due to a VERY poorly planned business trip. I am willing to sell them at face value or BO and will provide free shipping. The tickets are in Sections 329 and 409, (Section 409 tickets are on the goal line that the Sioux will shoot on twice on Thursday night, and hopefully once on Saturday night.) ;)

I also have a 2005 Frozen Four fan guide I will include. First come, first served. I can be reached via email at jsprague@sehinc.com or at 612-741-5411.

I have 2 ticket packages for sale, and I may have 2 more. I think they are in Section 313 (when I get home tonight I will look at the tickets and edit my post). The tickets are in the Twin Cities, which is convenient for TC buyers who would like to skip the exchange hassle. Will also gladly ship.

PM me here or e-mail me at kellyjohndiane@comcast.net. Thanks.

As much as this pains me:

I have two ticket packages available in section 314, row N, seats 21 & 22. Fellow Sioux fans will receive the good guy discount, CC or DU fans face value, and Gopher fans...don't bother.

Inquiries to thepuzzledbox@hotmail.com

I am a disappointed BU fan (although I am happy that you beat up on the Eagles as well) with four tickets together in section 406 (between red and blue line) row R for all 3 games. Selling for $500 which is 15% off face value. If interested email me at john.papoutsis@att.net or reply to this post.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have four frozen four hockey ticket packages in Section 314 row n seats 5-8 to sell. They are behind the net where the zamboni comes out. The cost is 144 per set but I'll sell them to a sioux fan for 100 a set. I have to work and watch on tv. Email debeltz@aol.com

Hey Sioux fans,

Frozen Four 2005 tickets

Four sets available in

Section 414, Row U, Seats 20-23

Also available:

1 complete 3-game set

1 semis only in the following block:

Section 318, Row J, seats 1-4

(but you'll have to sit with me and my friends!)

Cost: Face value

$144 per set of 3 games

$576 per four sets

$96 for the 2 semis

I will split up into pairs, if desired.

Cash, Check, Money Order, PayPal. I'll pay for shipping, or I can deliver the tickets in person in Columbus on Thursday.

Beat the stinkin' Goofers!

rrh1@stny.rr.com

2 Frozen Four Tickets For Sale - Section 316, Row K

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have 2 extra tickets for all 3 sessions in Section 316, Row K, Seats 11 & 12.

http://www.schottensteincenter.com/...hockeychart.asp

PayPal or can arrange exchange in Minneapolis until 4/5 or in Columbus starting the afternoon of 4/6.

Listed on eBay (you must purchase there) -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=6522917861

Face Value: $48 x 2 x 3 = $288, however, the Buy It Now price is $225.

Questions: paul@paulbarber.net

See you in Columbus!

If anyone needs tix, UND still might have some left, worth a try. The UND office finally called me at about 4:00 this afternoon (after waiting for a call since Moday afternoon) to tell me they had tickets for me after they told me yesterday at 5:00 pm that I wasn't high enough on the "priority list". I had already went and got my own this morning. :lol: The ones UND had left were on the club level, Sect 218-220.

Four Frozen Four packages for sale - $400!!

I live in Grand Forks and cannot use these tickets. Section 317 Row K Seats 1-4. You can pick these tix up in Grand Forks or I can arrange for overnight shipping or have them delivered by hand in Columbus (we have friends going down for the games). Please call today!! On the cell 218.779.1816 or home 701.792.0214

Dave

Four packages are now on e-bay - auction will end Wednesday morning - still time to win the bid and pick them up in Grand Forks before you leave!!

I set up a one day auction on e-bay - with under 16 hours to go, the four tickets are going for $31!! Please try your bidding luck at:

Ebay auction

The tix are Sec 317 Row K Seats 1-4.

I will be available all day tomorrow to meet for ticket exchange in Grand Forks area, or I will overnight them at my expense or have them hand delivered (by friends) in the Columbus area.

Even for those of you only looking for two, if you can win the auction for cheap enough, you may be able to sell the other two for something once you get down to Columbus!

Good luck and happy bidding!

Dave

You guys think I could find a tic for the championship game, assuming the Sioux win Thurs., for $40 or less in Col.?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Judging by the complete surplus of tickets on the boards and eBay, I'd say you have an extremely good chance of buying the championship game on the street for face value or less. Go for it. Auctions on eBay were closing at $50-75 per set (all three games) for the past several days.