SiouxSports.com Forum

DAVE HAKSTOL SHOULD BE FIRED

DrunkHockeyGuy

I'm not sure where this idea comes from that the Sioux fans who post on USCHO are so much smarter than the ones who post here. Many of them are the same people.

A Duluth fan starting this thread is the epitome of hypocrisy. There were many UMD fans on USCHO calling for Scott Sandelin's head a few seasons ago. :)

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I'm not sure where this idea comes from that the Sioux fans who post on USCHO are so much smarter than the ones who post here. Many of them are the same people.

A Duluth fan starting this thread is the epitome of hypocrisy. There were many UMD fans on USCHO calling for Scott Sandelin's head a few seasons ago.  :)

Pot. Kettle. Black.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is pretty funny, because you really are trying to make stuff up to cover for the fact that people were calling for his head. I was over here looking through your site halfway through the year and LOTS of people were calling for his head in a similar thread. Don't try to deny the fact that your fans were acting like idiots calling for the guys head. It happened, now laugh about it.

Maybe you should sober up before you read my post. I never once denied that some Sioux fans were calling for Hakstol to be fired.

I am saying that many Duluth fans on USCHO reacted exactly the same way when Sandelin was having a tough time turning the Bulldogs around.

Get it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There may have been 1 or 2 people calling for his head, but there was never a THREAD started for that exact reason with about 500 replys in it.

As for SIouxguyinstpaul, great comeback, almost as good as saying 7 to people after you lose because you can't handle losing like an adult. :)

You can comeback with all your jokes about my team, but it doesn't change the fact that MANY of you were calling for this guys head, and he comes out in the NCAA's and totally embarasses BU.

There may have been 1 or 2 people calling for his head, but there was never a THREAD started for that exact reason with about 500 replys in it.

I call that bovine scatology. There was a thread on USCHO in which many UMD fans were piling on Sandelin. I clearly remember reading it and thinking that Bulldogs fans were expecting miracles from a coach who took over a program at the bottom of the league.

You're a trolling hyocrite.

Edited by PCM