GAMEDAY SIOUX VS BU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Fedorov @ Mar 25 2005, 10:44 PM)

QUOTE(HockeyMom @ Mar 25 2005, 08:43 PM)

CC and Colgate is on.

I bet CC wins 6-5.

I thought CC's game against the Gophers was a thing of beauty. I don't know Colgate but I bet CC wins by four goals

Blonde perhaps? :lol:

Nice compliment... I guess that's the best they can do though. It's like saying "you don't sweat much for a fat person".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hilarious. It's going in my signature.

Between the aggressive way BU came out in the first period and the number of penalties the Sioux were taking, I was nervous that the game could go the other way. But this team just doesn't give up, which makes them so exciting to watch right now. They are really capitalizing on the chances they are getting, and Parise is making some great saves. I'm starting to look for flights out to Columbus after I finish presenting my scholarly project at the med school on April 7th. Damn school getting in the way!

Game on BC. I hope they look past the Sioux the way they seemed to be looking past Mercyhurst this afternoon!

Hilarious. It's going in my signature.

Between the aggressive way BU came out in the first period and the number of penalties the Sioux were taking, I was nervous that the game could go the other way. But this team just doesn't give up, which makes them so exciting to watch right now. They are really capitalizing on the chances they are getting, and Parise is making some great saves. I'm starting to look for flights out to Columbus after I finish presenting my scholarly project at the med school on April 7th. Damn school getting in the way!

Game on BC. I hope they look past the Sioux the way they seemed to be looking past Mercyhurst this afternoon!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Was the compliment from the BU announcers or Bill and Gary?

QUOTE(Fedorov @ Mar 25 2005, 10:44 PM)

QUOTE(HockeyMom @ Mar 25 2005, 08:43 PM)

CC and Colgate is on.

I bet CC wins 6-5.

I thought CC's game against the Gophers was a thing of beauty. I don't know Colgate but I bet CC wins by four goals

Blonde perhaps? :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HEY!! :)

D-O-M-I-N-A-N-C-E, dominance, dominance, Gooooooooooooo SIOUX!!!! My first chance to put anything up on the board tonight after watching that great hockey game. I was little nervous early on with all the penalties being called but was really impressed how after the first, the Sioux were able to play physical and stay out of the box for the most part. I'd say every line was a "Red Pepper" line tonight, great work down in the trenches. Going to watch the Goofer game with a bunch of buddies from across the river tomorrow, should be fun......GO MAINE!!! And GO SIOUX!!! Get well Robbie!!!