SiouxSports.com Forum

2 or 3 seed

AZSIOUX

What days do the Sioux Play next weekend? I think playing BU and BC at Worcester will be winable games... Let's do it.

Jordy keep her goin. Let's go all the way baby!!!!Way to go Fabian, Canady and Massen, Spirko and Zajac and Stafford Let's have a great weekend in Worcester. Can somebody let me know how to get tickets? I really enjoy watching the Sioux win in Worcester. With BU and BC in regional tickets may be hard to come by.

How do the Gophers get a #1 seed. OHIO STATE CORNELL AND MAINE NOT SO EASY I think Maine will take them out right away.

LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moy's article explaining what happed with the selections.

Interesting to note that just the one change made (swapping the Denver/CC seeding) caused all the changes from predicted. Essentially with the new seeding, the Sioux were lined up to play Harvard at Amherst, with the chance to play Denver (more than likely) in the regional final. However, UNH was lined up against BU in the first game at Worcester, so ND/UNH were exchanged to avoid the conference first round matchup. Wisco was in Minneapolis, but was swapped with OSU to avoid a Michigan/OSU first round game in Grand Rapids. At any rate, the Denver/CC seeding change took the Sioux out of Grand Rapids.