SiouxSports.com Forum

Scott Hennen

cfm567b27

So whats the deal with no Scott Hennen this weekend??? Man what an entirely different atmosphere when he isn't on the PA....I'm about to start a petition...we need that guy at EVERY home game - he interjects excitement and adreneline into the crowd in my opinion.

So whats the deal with no Scott Hennen this weekend??? Man what an entirely different atmosphere when he isn't on the PA....I'm about to start a petition...we need that guy at EVERY home game - he interjects excitement and adreneline into the crowd in my opinion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe he finally got so big that we are all in him right now without knowing it.

he can get as big as he likes as long as he brings what I think is a key element to every Sioux hockey game at the REA....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One could say that the Sioux played their best hockey of the year this past weekend without Hennen announcing. He does have a good announcing voice though.

If I were to guess, he was probably in Los Angles for the big talk show host convention and awards thing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So, he's at a convention for big talk show hosts; or

he's at a talk show host convention that is big?

:0