SiouxSports.com Forum

ELI ROSENDAHL

beehlersweird0

Next year look for a goalie by he name of Eli rosendahl. watch him carry his team to another state title. He was an amazing goalie this year as a junior. Next year he will even be better. I heard he trains in the offseason and mows astroturf in his free time to keep up with his agility. Hes probably the best player in the state as of now and I know phil kessel is lookin at this sayin what the hell. I also predict that steven kraft will suit up next year because he wont pass 12th grade. The Red Rooster would produce goals like a cow produces cheese.

Next year look for a goalie by he name of Eli rosendahl.  watch him carry his team to another state title.  He was an amazing goalie this year as a junior.  Next year he will even be better.  I heard he trains in the offseason and mows astroturf in his free time to keep up with his agility.  Hes probably the best player in the state as of now and I know phil kessel is lookin at this sayin what the hell.  I also predict that steven kraft will suit up next year because he wont pass 12th grade.  The Red Rooster would produce goals like a cow produces cheese.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would like to know how he was an amazing goaltender this year. He didn't play against any quality opponents (I'm throwing Minot in, because a couple of people on this board believed Minot to be a horrible team this year). I'm not doubting the kid's talent, just the competition.

Teams he played against:

Shanley-4 Saves

Fergus Falls-9 Saves

West Fargo-1 Save

Jamestown-12 Saves

West Fargo-19 Saves

Minot (probably his best game of the year)-38 Saves

GFC (His only loss, I was at that game, he didn't play well)-17 Saves

Wahpeton-5 Saves

West Fargo-7 Saves

Just got some news that Kraft has been recruited by Jim Scanlan to participate in the EGF summer hockey camp.  This kid has some true determination and will become a great professional player some day.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That Steven Kraft kid is the most unathletic kid I have ever seen! He plays baseball like a fish out of water! He may have the hockey ability to be a pro??? but he sure isn't very athletic! As for Eli Rosendahl, that kid is horrible, saw him play one game this year and almost threw up. RR is in trouble if they are banking on these two nobodies!

Next year look for a goalie by he name of Eli rosendahl.  watch him carry his team to another state title.  He was an amazing goalie this year as a junior.  Next year he will even be better.  I heard he trains in the offseason and mows astroturf in his free time to keep up with his agility.  Hes probably the best player in the state as of now and I know phil kessel is lookin at this sayin what the hell.  I also predict that steven kraft will suit up next year because he wont pass 12th grade.  The Red Rooster would produce goals like a cow produces cheese.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I couldn't agree more. Stephen Kraft was a dominant force in his early hockey years. Correct me if im wrong but i believe and injury to his spine held him back for a few years. I think Kraft is now fully recovered and has agreed to sign on with the Red River Roughriders for the 2005-06 season. I cant wait to see this kid lead the team to another state title next year, and win an unchallenged Mr. Hockey!

Red River is the worst high school in the state! Eli Rosendahl couldn't play any sport at any other high school, but since he goes to Red River he will start. Face it the kid is not an athlete and that is what RR produces year after year, mediocre athletes.

As for Kraft, I know exactly who you are talking about, red hair, runs like he has a 4 foot piece of steel up his butt. Yeah we're talking about the same kid. Kid has never and will never be a good hockey player! He should probably just stick to doing what he does best; SUCKING! and playing poker, although he is not too good at this either as I have taken him down a time or two

Who is this Kraft kid? He wasnt on the Red River roster this season even.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh ill tell u who steven kraft is. First of all rumor had it this kid showers in vodka. He scored 100 goals in Squirt A. Followed up by a spine injury he was sidelined for a 1 2 or 7 years. His grades look as good as mike blacks mom so we should see him again next year. Call me crazy if this kid doesn't win the skills competition next year. He was a world renown athlete as a 5th grader. Middle schools lookin at him all over the nation. But he stayed in GF for two reason. His love for his fans, and his fan support. He picked up a nickname over the winter. Poeple now refer to him as the Purple G-string.

Who did this Kraft kid play for last year? RR doesn't need to win next year and besides they only made it this year because if Ledoucer. Like i said before.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He and"The Natural" were up in Vancouver playing with some D-1 and professional players. He really improved.

Who did this Kraft kid play for last year? RR doesn't need to win next year and besides they only made it this year because of Ledoucer. Like i said before.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree 100 percent with you. But just be ready for a huge rash of outcry from people who believe that Ladoucer is the best official the state has ever seen.... :lol:

Thats one what?  What the hell are u talking about.  Are you still sad that your star studded Minot team choked?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This has nothing to do with Minot, and everything to do with the fact that you are in denial about the state's worst official.... :lol: