SiouxSports.com Forum

Congrats to VSU

bigmrg74

Coach Hatcher called a hell of a game today and got the better end of the score board against Pitt St. today. Hell of a game. Lot of hard hitting going on, one's you could really feel. Everybody going to be sore tomarrow, thats was the only thing for sure there at the start of the Fourth Quarter. Probably if they played each other 10 times, Pitt would win 9 of them. Congratulations to the Valdosta State Blazers!!

I am not upset at all that Pitt State lost.  They just aren't a team I can root for, don't seem to be very sportsmanlike, especially Chuckie Broyles.  He reminds me of Boss Hogg.  Good job Valdosta.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

given that he didn't have ANYTHING good to say about North Dakota after their win...screw him!!!! Personally, I was hoping his head was going to EXPLODE on the sideline when he realized his "ULTIMATE TEAM" was headed for the biggest loss of all! PSU got what they deserved...VSU popped their bubble of "THE GREATEST OFFENSE EVER IN NCAA FOOTBALL!" (UND had it going for 3 quarters...VSU did it for all 4) - that "POTENT OFFENSE" still wasn't good enough to win a National Championship - plus the PURE ARROGANCE of the Gorilla fans was vintage NDSU-attitude!! It's always fun to see a team like that go down in the end...reminds them it takes more than beating a lesser talented team by 80 POINTS to win a National Championship!!! HAHA!! ???:angry::)

plus the PURE ARROGANCE of the Gorilla fans was vintage NDSU-attitude!!  It's always fun to see a team like that go down in the end...reminds them it takes more than beating a lesser talented team by 80 POINTS to win a National Championship!!!  HAHA!! ???  :angry:  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At least the Bison win though. Half the hatred for NDSU is because they are NDSU, while hatred for Pitt State is 100% because they are a bunch of jerks. I'm sure the loss yesterday was some screw job just like how UND cheated in beating the Banana Heads. I'm glad they lost. It was great. :D

I only saw the second half, but what a hard hitting game. Guys were getting crushed.

Gotta admit that I was cheering for VSU. The arrogance of the PSU fans turned me off on ever cheering for them. UND proved PSU's defense wasn't that great, and VSU proved that their offense couldn't play catch up. So much for the greatest team in the history of football. ???