SiouxSports.com Forum

Congrats Sioux Football

JESUS,family,rutgers

Congratulations North Dakota players,coaches, and fans. Does anyone know if this weekend's playoff will be on TV? Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It will most likely be on TV locally, but the Sioux won't be televised nationall unless they win this weekend and make it to the national championship game.

It will most likely be on TV locally, but the Sioux won't be televised nationall unless they win this weekend and make it to the national championship game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you have a digital receiver that can get FSSN technically it can be nationwide :D

if you have a digital receiver that can get FSSN technically it can be nationwide :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The two previous road playoff games where sent out on an Analog signal for a Sat. feed, but the home playoff game was not. What are the chances that this road playoff game will be the same as the first two? I want to know if I am going to be able to watch the game this weekend, because the only way I can is if the game goes out on an analog feed.

The two previous road playoff games where sent out on an Analog signal for a Sat. feed, but the home playoff game was not.  What are the chances that this road playoff game will be the same as the first two?  I want to know if I am going to be able to watch the game this weekend, because the only way I can is if the game goes out on an analog feed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

since its a road game, WDAZ will have to run the "Livestar" truck down to KS, so it will be analog

just out of curiousity, was the 2 road games at the same analog loc (I know St Cloud was at Galaxy 10 TP 23)?

According to Stacey Anderson,on Prime time Sports, 'DAZ has put in a bid to televise the UND/Pitt State game this Saturday. I would guess the rest is up to the NCAA and Pitt. State to accept their bid. The game would be shown on WDAZ, Mid-Com and FSSN.

According to Stacey Anderson,on Prime time Sports, 'DAZ has put in a bid to televise the UND/Pitt State game this Saturday. I would guess the rest is up to the NCAA and Pitt. State to accept their bid. The game would be shown on WDAZ, Mid-Com and FSSN.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It would really be a shame if they DIDNT show the game. They showed the other 3...so why not one of the biggest games of the year ???