SiouxSports.com Forum

Screen Savers

Ghost of Smith

Hey last year there were some awesome screen savers available for the great price of FREE. Is there any chance of being able to get them again? A particular sports team of mine lost last night and I'm needing to move on and a screen saver might just be what the doctor ordered. Thanks to whomever can help this guy out.

Hey last year there were some awesome screen savers available for the great price of FREE.  Is there any chance of being able to get them again?  A particular sports team of mine lost last night and I'm needing to move on and a screen saver might just be what the doctor ordered.  Thanks to whomever can help this guy out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd be happy to help you get that Yankee crap of your computer (Cubs fan, very bitter). I was waiting until I had some new ones made for this year's team. I have a couple ready to go and still have all the ones I made last year, so here you go

Wallpapers

Thanks to all the people who take and post pictures because without them I wouldn't be able to make these wallpapers.

And one more thing. Thanks for putting the wallpaper out there. I must add the new screen saver and then begin to cope. What a crap year for sports. I am putting it all on the Sioux Hockey team to pull me out of this funk. Go Sioux and please whip the Gophs as I couldn't stand to listen to more smack talk from idiots.

Bitter doesn't even begin to describe how much I hate them Red Sux.  I may vote against Kerry just because he hails from that state.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Yanks and Cubs both threw it right down the old tube. Cubs had a 3 game lead in the wild card and lose 7 of their last 9 and the Yanks losing 4 in a row. Oh well, here's to high hopes for the Sioux in April!

Nothing pleased me more than all the depressed Yankees fans. "Whhaaaaawww. We didn't go to the series for first time in 20 billion years." I root for the Sioux and anyone playing the Yankees.

Oh, yeah, stay on topic...umm....thanks for the desktops. They look good on my school computer.

Where's Smaby?  Where's Greene?  I would also love to see one with Greene and Jones together. 

All the rest look great.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm limited by the photos that I can find on the net. So if I don't have any good photos of those players, I can't make a background.

• 3 weeks later...
And one more thing.  Thanks for putting the wallpaper out there.  I must add the new screen saver and then begin to cope.  What a crap year for sports.  I am putting it all on the Sioux Hockey team to pull me out of this funk.  Go Sioux and please whip the Gophs as I couldn't stand to listen to more smack talk from idiots.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are in the minority as a Red Sox hater...Just like your minority vote as a Kerry backer....good to see you are a consistent loser. jaggazz...... :lol:

I too am a Red Sox HATER! That just SUCKED! I've been a Yankees fan for years and they always did so well! I have to agree with you that I am also in a sports slump....the Yankees, and then the Vikings can't do anything right but that's old news. I too turned to the Sioux to pull me out of this, and then they lost to the Gophers like they did, I really don't know what to watch or go for anymore. I'm still pulling for the Sioux since there is no other hockey to watch with this lockout! Thanks for the screen savers as well, they are incredible. I'll be watching for a Smaby soon hopefully, you have to admit he's doing WELL!! Thanks!

no I voted for Bush!  I'm not a Kerry supporter at all, I could go on and on why but I'll save you the speech since I'm glad you voted for Bush as well!  Gee thanks for letting me still be cool enough to type to!  I feel so much better that you wasted your time to put someone else down!  THANKS!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Being a Red Sox hater you deserve to be put down. Now run along and suffer with those Vikings...we got ours..now its your turn.