SiouxSports.com Forum

FINAL FIVE INFO. HAS ARRIVED!

01grad

Just got my priority ticket info. today! The price for package is up to $133 from $115, but what the heck, it's some of the greatest hockey games and memories ever! A Sioux couple that sits just a few rows behind me to the left were pictured in the bulletin, next to a few varmint fans.

The price also includes this year (for priority members)

-Tickets to October 2005 womens WCHA all-stars vs. Womens USA national team

-Complimentary collectable WCHA item. :( (probably just a puck though)

I wonder why the price went up? Either because they know they will have great attendance again as always or to pay for this extra stuff considered a bonus?

Either way, I can't wait! Go Sioux!!! You had better be there again this year!

One thing funny about the visit to Mankato was that they had a banner hanging just for their final five and NCAA tournament appearances.

:D

I guess you have to start somewhere though.

GO SIOUX, skin, shed, rip, burn, scalp the PHERS!!!

Priority members are those people who have purchased packages over the past years and are given the chance to renew their seats. I just happened to be at a Wild game the day packages went on sale 4 years ago and was lucky enough to get seats 10 rows up center ice.

Important dates for the final five:

First set of packages go on sale November 15 (Don't receive seats until Jan. 9th, best seats available are given, but can't choose. Confusing but this is what it says in the brochure)

Packages go on sale December 20 (This time seat locations are available to pick a section of area of the rink)

Single game tickets go on sale March 7.

The games are played March 17, 18 and 19.

When I first started going, when it was at the target center, I would wait until I knew the Sioux were in and purchase the tickets for their games only. I don't recommend this way because the seats were always bad and it was such a hastle. If you can get good tickets, in a package, just keep renewing. This is very possible because many people don't renew their tickets, and great seats open up. The only problem with this is that it does start to get spendy.

The more Sioux fans each year, the better!

(It's sad the WCHA site is never updated and this is the way we need to receive our information) :(

I am looking forward to a great Final Five, got my same seats as last year (same section anyway). Hopefully Minnesota can sqeak in along with the rest of the teams picked to be there. I love the idea of the BADgers, Bulldogs, Nodak, Gophers and CC or Denver all in the same weekend!

I ran into a big group of a-hole sioux fans the day of the final game in a bar, they weren't there after the game but I met some other sioux fans and played pool with them, were real cool guys.

I will be at the Final Five, Sioux or no Sioux (as if it is in question).  I loved the banner at the Wireless Center for being an NCAA tournament participant!  I laughed and used that as ammo when talking to some rude Mavs fans.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So apparently purple is the color of the "Particpation Ribbon/Banner"? :0

I went to the final five last year-- and my seats were up top-- but i got the packet in the mail yesterday or the day before and it said something about priority package and being down on the bottom and they said something about third row, would someone who have priority tickets explain this to me. Does it mean that i get to move down to the lower level being that i am a priority memeber or is it just renewing my up top seats?