SiouxSports.com Forum

Outed

bigmrg74

okay...I admit I ACCIDENTLY wore my "highly prized" GVFOOTBALL.com T SHIRT today (all day!  ) when I probably SHOULDN'T have...did any UND players NOTICE?? (a couple DID!  ) I hope that didn't make them think I was "biased"    (I'm NOT)...did I mention the SIOUX are BACK ON TRACK!!!!
Hey, where is some pictures of this occurance?? My Monster eye's wish to see the evidence. Plus I wanna here SMN get a lot of hassling for wearing the shirt from here. :(:angry::)

Thanks Monster - nice to see you're following in the fine tradition of BisonFan1234 in being an A-HOLE!! Remind me cut the power on your next scheduled recharge!! :blush:

Suddenly - Bulldog doesn't seem like such a JERK! ;)

Here's the real story - YES - I wore my shiny new GVFOOTBALL.COM T-shirt to the Al on Saturday - STRICTLY for the purpose of torturing Ferris State because I knew the Sioux would k*ck some ass and my "friends" at GVFOOTBALL.COM (who run a great, reasonable board BTW) would get a couple laughs (GO THERE NOW!)

I'm the voice of UND at GVFootball and represent UND proudly...therefore I present the ENTIRE series of pics I posted - not to disrespect UND but to promote a great DII rivalry that has more chapters to be written...stick that in your socket monster ;)

GVsupervise.jpg

GVrazz.jpg

GVinvade.jpg

Hey bigmrg74,

Why are you always on here talking about GVSU? Are you that hard up for something to do?

Go "represent" this mythical rivalry elsewhere. I realize that UND and GVSU have played for the National Championship twice in three years, but they're not rivals. Generally rivals schedule each other during the regular season, and are therefore guaranteed to play each other every year.

Good lord man, get a hobby. And for Sioux fans, let's face it, regardless of why they Sioux-Bison series ended, or who we want to blame, we're NOT ever going to replace them as a rival. I remember the discussions after the UND-NDAC series officially ended, and all the talk of picking our new rival. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. Just like NDSU-SDSU is a fabricated rivalry (highway mile markers aside). If NDSU-SDSU or UND-USD weren't big rivalries before, they don't suddenly take on that distinction because real rivalries ended.