SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux dominate ferris...

Let'sGoHawks!

As I stated earlier in the week, UND would win this one big, they could have put my dad in the game in the second half, but Coach Lennon opted not to. GLIAC=WEAK.

Oh yeah, mr terrie, the ferris state running back was held to 20 some yards on 13 carries, I guess UND has a better defense than Findlay.

Wow! Ferris running back sets record for worst follow-up performance.\

Seriously, it wasn't his fault. UND's defense did all the right things yesterday.

Belmore - very impressive with his pocket sense and scrambling ability. If he can continue play like that, we'll go far this year.

Dressler - has the ability to deek tacklers at top speed. A talented freshman who's name we will hear a lot more of soon. Sioux will start to use him more as a stretch receiver.

UND Defensive Line - hat's off!

Go Sioux!

Belmore - very impressive with his pocket sense and scrambling ability.  If he can continue play like that, we'll go far this year.

This is true, but he still has to work on his deep throwing. He overthrew at least 3 balls that would have been touchdowns. And not just a few feet over. They were a good 5 yards long. Not raggin' on him, just pointing it out.