SiouxSports.com Forum

DataFlix

GBpakrzz

Anybody know if DataFlix has improved their product from last season? I had it last year and it was hit and miss for the most part as far as quality is concerned. I am thinking of buying it again because my options are quite limited living in Wisconsin.

not sure, i am ordering the season package for mens hockey so i guess i will find out. for the games i can't see on direct tv and the few games that we don't get at the sports bar o'sillivans here in az this will work for me to get my sioux hockey fix in when there is no tv choice...go sioux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure, i am ordering the season package for mens hockey so i guess i will find out. for the games i can't see on direct tv and the few games that we don't get at the sports bar o'sillivans here in az this will work for me to get my sioux hockey fix in when there is no tv choice...go sioux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I just ordered it up. It's better than nothing and pretty reasonable considering how many games I get.

D-1 hockey coverage is horrible here. They don't even show the Badger games live in my area. They are on tape delay after the local news!

Me too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Count me in!! DataFlix offers a pretty cool service, but I experienced a few problems last season like this as well. I found out one thing about DataFlix... Their customer service sucks badly. I contacted them several times last season and was told I would receive "credit" for a handful of games that were FUBAR. That never occurred.

Just got the following message emailed to me. This is a step in the right direction on the customer service front. >>>>>

Dear Fighting Sioux Webcast Subscriber:

We had some technical difficulties for 5 minutes but the webcast is back up and running. All you have to do is press play on your Windows Media Player. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Ralph Engelstad Arena Webcast Team