SiouxSports.com Forum

75 YEARS OF FIGHTING SIOUX HOCKEY BOOK

AZSIOUX

Just wanted to let everyone know that the new book is great. articles, pictures are sweet. the history to gain from this book is unbelievable when it comes to the early early days of sioux hockey.just got the book in the mail here in az and went over it last night. ordered from the ralph pro shop. we all should have this book at some point. a must for us sioux fans!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry if this was already brought up in a thread but i was really impressed with the whole book. 1 month until the new era begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AZSIOUX, what was the Website that you ordered that book from? Are there any stories about the famous "waterbottle" incident in Wisco? I just returned from attending an adult hockey camp in Las Vegas where John Marks was one of the coaches. He told me that was one of the greatest brawls he's seen in all of hockey!

John Newberry picked the wrong guy to mess with when he squirted Eades!!! :p

AZSIOUX, what was the Website that you ordered that book from? Are there any stories about the famous "waterbottle" incident in Wisco? I just returned from attending an adult hockey camp in Las Vegas where John Marks was one of the coaches. He told me that was one of the greatest brawls he's seen in all of hockey!

Call The Ralph Engelstad Arena pro shop. 1-877-917-4689. you can just order with credit card over the phone and it took me 3 days to get the book in arizona....

I ordered mine by calling Barnes and Noble, so i got two signed ones. I heard that there are more people coming to Barnes and Noble?:)