SiouxSports.com Forum

Lucia...

Let'sGoHawks!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll agree to this.

You should also add that his English vocabulary has got to range further than the F bomb. :)

Hey, I thought that was a major at UMN. You know they can't even spell the name of their state if its not displayed on the scoreboard.

You are not giving it enough credit . . . it is without question the lamest cheer in all of sports.  :)  ;)  ;)

That's a BIG 10-4.

What with all of this guessing around the future of the Sioux coaching staff, most of us can agree that the brown and yellow of the U of M really need to get a life. Rats. No games at the Maroosh this year.

Think The Don wouldn't mind a call? As I recall, the Goophs tried to lure The Dean away a few years back. Funny thing, we would not dream of contacting the Lucia. That is, perhaps, all that the people need to know.

I heard The Don speak at a Chamber breakfast last year, right after the pasting he took in Grand Forks. I was really surprised to hear him trash the Woogie and the Woogie's lack of discipline and focus in the waning years of the Woogie Years.

Nice way to deflect the early season heat from the faithful, crass as it may have been.

Geez. It feels good to rail on the brown and yellow . . . .

What with all of this guessing around the future of the Sioux coaching staff, most of us can agree that the brown and yellow of the U of M really need to get a life. Rats. No games at the Maroosh this year.

I fully expect to see the Sioux's season end at the Maroosh this year. How about you?

:)

If UND thought for any reason to think Lucia might even consider the head job at UND, they would be stupid not to contact him. I'm guessing Lucia's next job will be in professional hockey someday though.