SiouxSports.com Forum

TB bye bye! and GOOD RIDDANCE!

SiouxMeNow

i stand corrected sioux goo. my facts about scholarships was incorrect.

okay i will admit that it is about money. however, if tb and his rea staff didnt make money and exceed projected budgets put forth by the board, would we have the betty? if tb wasnt making money wouldnt tc fired him a long time ago? dont get me wrong, i would have loved to see db stick around for a few more seasons, but i dont think his leaving can be blamed entirely on tb. gf is too small of a town for db to take his wife anywhere. columbus has a great medical facility. no one knows the blais' in columbus. with a lock out almost certain, dont you think that dean took the opportunity to focus on spending time with his wife, who is ill? and if leaving UND isnt a good enough example, why did he step down as the wj coach?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 titles...what are you going on and on about...did you make a point??? would we have the Betty??? REA hasnt paid for the Betty yet so its not a paid building, REA was paid for by Ralph, so where is the huge overhead??? if your biggest liability, cost of the building is taken care of, why the big issue of charging UND hockey for every little thing, or UND athletics??? what is the deal with that??? If DB was wanting to take his ill wife to someplace with a great medical facility...is there a better place than Rochester??? 5 hours away from Grand Forks, so dont think that was the reason he took the job...he stepped down as WJ coach because Columbus asked him to do so before he took the job, come on 7 titles...you need to do some research before you post...or ask someone!!!

also 7 titles...once again i asked how much money has REA given to UND athletics..do you know?? If you dont know, which obviously you dont, do not speculate on how much money they have given or have committed to in the future, again, the arrangment between the two, REA and UND athletics is not a how can i say without being rude, a very good one for one particular side...i will let u pick which side...and it will be left at that...

also 7 titles...once again i asked how much money has REA given to UND athletics..do you know?? If you dont know, which obviously you dont, do not speculate on how much money they have given or have committed to in the future, again, the arrangment between the two, REA and UND athletics is not a how can i say without being rude, a very good one for one particular side...i will let u pick which side...and it will be left at that...

you...seem...to..remind me of a person....from sioux sports....that liked to say the same thing...you say...

cratter.....that is because there are certain people on here who seem to know...and there are people on here who sniff jocks...and dont know...and are wanna bees....that is the truth and sometimes the truth hurts a lot...did it hurt you?

What in the heck are you babbling about now?

OSMiltonsm.jpg

Milton? Is that you? For the last time I didn't take your damn stapler!

here is my point goo...........i do not have to do any research on the things that i typed because, simply put, i knew they were false. i threw out a couple things about the betty and scholarships that i knew would get under the skin of a few people because they were not true.........kind of like the topic of this forum. when the herald runs a story that tells me tb is fired, i will believe it and probably invite you to get a beer and celebrate, but until then........it remains an opinion and a rumor.