SiouxSports.com Forum

Single Game Tickets

Sioux,CO

Does anyone know when single game tickets go on sale for the 2004-2005 Hockey Season? Is there a place where this is posted by UND?

Are you kidding???

You must be new to the Sioux Hockey Ticket Experience?:(

No one knows jack.......Like I've always said....it's a 100 million dollar facility with a ten-cent ticket office!!!!

Good Luck ;)

This is a perfect example of how the general public is unaware of the vast availability for certain UND games. As a season ticket holder, I have seen many nights that there are a thousand or more empty seats in the Ralph, namely when the students are gone. If UND did a better job of publicizing the availability of tickets, there wouldn't be an empty seat left. Most people just assume all games are sold out. I don't have any advice for the person posting except to bug the UND ticket people. Dan Nerby is someone to ask for. He is not a good person for the job, in my opinion.

Its hard to get tickets. I've only been able to get to one game at the new arena but at the old one i went to about 4 a year. The best way to get tickets for a single game is find someone with season tickets who isnt going to the game and get them from them.

I would say that getting tickets in the new arena is a lot easier than getting tickets in the old arena, especially the last couple of years when the team was oustanding. Tickets to a specific series like the Minnesota one are always going to be tough to come by, but there are many games in the new arena when you can walk up to the window and get tickets on game night.