SiouxSports.com Forum

Whom do you want to see?

bigmrg74

Just to get a little Offseason action going on here. What sort of an "Outside Adjectator" would I be if I didn't adjectate just a little?? :lol:

Anyways, I was just wondering if I could get the Sioux Nations picks and opinions on who they'll see in the playoffs this year. (I have an idea of one team y'all would like to see again. :sad: ) Not that it should matter, I hope, but if you want to go all the way to the NC, the Northwest should meet the Southwest, which would then face the winner of the Northeast-Southeast matchup. I wouldn't hold my breath that much about that northeast team, being that the GLIAC is now in the Northwest.

Oh, and just a reminder, the BISON are D1-AA provisional, and don't have a post season to be looking forward too. :lol::lol:

Hell, given the fact that I put that little jab towards them at the end of the post, but none of them went at it, they might as well not I guess. :(

I know I was suttle with it, but I did suggest that GV would beat you guys in the playoffs. Are you guys really going to take that lying down? I hope you won't! Or else you're as worthless as oh say Diggler in oh lets see, it thursday, so worthless as Diggler on a thursday night around midnight, soon to be laying around in a pool of fluids. ;););)

My picks 1. GVSU, 2. UND, 3. SVSU(Saggy), 4. Winona State, 5. UNO, and 6. a thrid ranked GLIAC.

With byes, GVSU and UND, so the first round games would be likely Saggy-UNO and Winona State against the other GLIAC team. Lets say Saggy wins their game and so does Winona. Now, they are unlikely to put two GLIAC teams together before they have to, so GV would get Winona, and Saggy gets to go play in that dome you UND types seem to talk so highly about. GV beats Winona and I'll give UND the edge because they'll be at home. So then GVSU will get UND at Lubbers for the regional title game. IMHO, GVSU wins that game. ;)

Trouble has been stirred now I hope. :(;)

(wind whistling........)

TUMBLEWEED BLOWING THROUGH!

(more wind........)

YOU MONSTER! ;) Trying to pull us away from our barbeques and beer coolers and hordes of mosquitoes....don't you know it's SUMMER in North Dakota!! SHEESH...we only get about 2 weeks of it a year...let us enjoy it :(

Hello UND fans...I see you were wondering if we were still around....Yes...we still stop by, but there isn't much to post about anymore. And on this topic.....UND would be my odds on favorite to take the D2 title. If that happens it will be interesting to see if Lennon stays or bails. Actually, after last year's tough game, I would like to see UND stick it to GVSU.

By the way.....It seems the Georgia Southern fans are as obnoxious as Sioux fans....good trash talkers....;)

no...too FOUL tasting...plus they leave a real bitter taste in your mouth...like somethign you'd puke up after a long night at Cajuns in Florence. I know the Bison wouldn't remember since it's been SO LONG since they've been in a National Championship Game!!!

(imitating the Pepperidge Farms guy)

WELLL....I remember...those Bison guys...yeah...last time I saw them was back in the 80's when they were good....not too good mind you...just good enough to find some loser punks who could pass NDSU's basket weaving courses while they were stealing mattresses, beating up hapless college peers to near death and generally were up to NO GOOD...yeah, their coach was a fine man...ROCKY was his name I believe...finally got fired from Bisonville after threatening the POLICE for arresting one of his players...(BUT MOSTLY for losing to the Sioux!!) He MOVED UP to be a DI assistant at that powerhouse Temple!! He's had quite an impact there....why...last time I looked...Temple STILL SUCKED!!!

When hasn't Temple sucked? :D

SiouxMeNow, I thought you said that you was going to be stirring up the natives here, getting them to stop worring about that new hockey coach, and worring about football a little more. Its less than seven weeks away!! :p