SiouxSports.com Forum

New World Junior Website

Brent_Bobyck

I wonder when I gave the REA permission to use my WJC story and photos about Parise, Murray and Stafford? :sad:

Not that I wouldn't have, but it would have been nice if someone had asked.

I wonder when I gave the REA permission to use my WJC story and photos about Parise, Murray and Stafford? :sad:

Not that I wouldn't have, but it would have been nice if someone had asked.

If I were you, I'd remind them of the fact. I know a photographer that would be going apeshit if he was in your shoes. :lol:

Forgetting things hapen when you are the age of Giant Seqioua's. A good example is not remembering when you gave a place permission to reprint your work, even though you gave it yesterday.

I knew I could count on you to provide a logical explanation. :sad:

If I were you, I'd remind them of the fact. I know a photographer that would be going apeshit if he was in your shoes. :sad:

I'm not upset about it because they gave me credit and acknowleged USCHO. And now that Diggler mentions it, I do recall discussing this article with someone on the REA staff.

However, my understanding was that the REA would provide a link to the USCHO story rather than republishing it on their site. Under the circumstances, someone should have asked.