UMD @ UM 1:00 Eastern Time

U2Bad1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The team with the last word will be the team left standing on April 10th.

I just meant in the UMD/UM rivalry.

Plus it is a bit of revenge after beating UM 4 times during the season, only to see the Gophs steal the last #1 seed.

Getting all giddy about seeing another team lose a day after your squad is out is just immaturity. When I read the paper this morning I was stunned to see that the Sioux lost yesterday. It didn't even occur to me to take some ineffable delight in it. :0 Now, admittedly, I found comfort in knowing that if we got by UMD our road to the final game meant we needed to beat a weaker Denver squad, not the Sioux who we beat only a week ago (doing so again would make for a formidable task). It's too bad that fans can't have the same respect for one anothers' programs that the players and coaches do.

It's just a game, folks. See you next year. ;)

I just meant in the UMD/UM rivalry.

Plus it is a bit of revenge after beating UM 4 times during the season, only to see the Gophs steal the last #1 seed.

Being #1 is way over rated. All 4 #1's had a hard time with their #4 opponents.

I don't think Michigan State created much of a challenge such that playing Notre Dame would have been better for UMD. This UMD squad would have beaten Notre Dame just as easily as the rest of us.

Heck, this UMD team probably could of blown through all of the regionals considering how the other games looked.