SiouxSports.com Forum

The Frank & Doug Show

dickgraham

OK, this is our last swipe at Frankie & Dougie's play by play of last Sat's championship game on FSN. How does everyone think they did. Personally, even as a Sioux fan, I think both of them did a pretty even handed job. They stayed focused on the game instead of chuckling over some old joke as game action went by. I even thought that Frank added to the excitement as he got caught up in the intentsity and pace of the game. I know they made some errors like Woogie not knowing how to pronounce DL's last name. But all in all a pretty good job. Your thoughts.

DG

I found myself wondering if Woog was right about the Sioux defense being focused on Keith Ballard. Other than the constant praise for Ballard and Woog's effort to set up Zach Parise as a goalie runner, I thought they did a decent job.

Other than the constant praise for Ballard and Woog's effort to set up Zach Parise as a goalie runner, I thought they did a decent job.

I think Woog trying to make Parise out to be a goalie runner was the biggest stretch I have ever heard. Woog doesn't get much respect for his homer style announcing, but things like that don't ever help the situation either.

I would rather listen to Frank and Doug than Pat and Jeff. Sweeney and Bredahl have to be the two worst announcers ever!

You know as partisan as I am when it comes to UND hockey I would rather listen to Doug and Frank too. Especially listening to Doug on PA and Dubay, I wish I would have been at KFAN the resteraunt. Woog sound like he was having a good time with the people on the show, I can't see our two clowns doing that at all.