SiouxSports.com Forum

West Regions on TV in Chicago

squirtcoach

Calling out to the Sioux hockey network. I'm in downtown Chicago for this weekend, and I'm looking for a place that will be carrying the games. Anyone from Chicago know where to go? ESPNZONE? DITKA's? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks to the Sioux for a wonderful weekend of hockey. Gopher fans aside, the X is a wonderful place to watch hockey.

Redwing, Obviously I have not heard anything. Either there are no Sioux Alumni in Chicago ;) or they don't have internet access in the Windy City yet ;) (I knew there was a reason I stopped moving East when I got to White Bear Lake). The default for us will be ESPNZone downtown, unless my two shots at the "Second City" brings fans out of the woodwork ;);) .

Go Sioux!!!

Unfortunately, Chicago is not a big college hockey town since the UIC Flames team folded years ago. With competition from bouncy ball, you may have a tough time getting a downtown bar to put on the Sioux game. Local bars might be more receptive, but you might have to know the owner. Main reason I got the dish was to at least see the games that are on there.