SiouxSports.com Forum

15 Years of The Ralph

Boogieman

I was thinking about this a little bit as I was looking at Schlossman's list.  Growing up in GF and all the Sioux games I went to at the old Ralph as a kid.  The great comeback game against Minnesota in, I believe, '98.  Central/Red River games I both, went to as a kid, and played in while in high school at Central (Class if '91 - Last class to graduate as Redskins!).  Getting to play in state tournaments in that building.  Pretty cool things to experience!  I've missed a grand total of 10 home games since the new building opened.  So I've seen a lot go on.  Oddly enough all 10 games I've not been able to attend were either for a funeral, or I was hunting.  SO, 15 years of new cool experiences!!  I was a little disappointed that this one didn't make the list.  Because it's right near the top of mine!  Absolute goosebumps everytime!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Boogieman said:

I was thinking about this a little bit as I was looking at Schlossman's list.  Growing up in GF and all the Sioux games I went to at the old Ralph as a kid.  The great comeback game against Minnesota in, I believe, '98.  Central/Red River games I both, went to as a kid, and played in while in high school at Central (Class if '91 - Last class to graduate as Redskins!).  Getting to play in state tournaments in that building.  Pretty cool things to experience!  I've missed a grand total of 10 home games since the new building opened.  So I've seen a lot go on.  Oddly enough all 10 games I've not been able to attend were either for a funeral, or I was hunting.  SO, 15 years of new cool experiences!!  I was a little disappointed that this one didn't make the list.  Because it's right near the top of mine!  Absolute goosebumps everytime!

I was at that game with the family, remember the tribute to Casey...my youngest son got a puck that came over the glass during warmups...that and the 8-0 (I believe) win by the Sioux were all just icing on the cake.

• Upvote 1