SiouxSports.com Forum

Sue turn Green at Playoff time

Frank Ricard

well well well...

looks like we have a troll here

Look buddy...I wish UND would tank it in the Final 5 (I'm a UMD fan)....but I dont come on here and bash the Sioux fans.

now where did my troll pic go??

oh, here it is

Trolls.GIF

Just saying that they suck and will choke, you guys are just a bunch of jersey chasing puck bunnies.

You are so right! :silly: I had always mistakenly thought it was the SIOUX that had 7 National titles, nearly a .700 winning percentage in the NCAA playoffs, and it was the GOPHERS that were called the "Golden Chokers" throughout the country! Thanks for straightening that out. :huh:

You must have some very kind mental health therapists that will let you play on the computer! Thank you for enlightening us with your intellect and charm!! :love:

You are so right! :silly: I had always mistakenly thought it was the SIOUX that had 7 National titles, nearly a .700 winning percentage in the NCAA playoffs, and it was the GOPHERS that were called the "Golden Chokers" throughout the country! Thanks for straightening that out. :huh:

You must have some very kind mental health therapists that will let you play on the computer! Thank you for enlightening us with your intellect and charm!! :love:

Live in the now.

Frank,

Why? Why are you coming on this message board and taunting us Sioux fans? You haven't said one intelligent comment since your first post. You haven't even told us why you think the Gophers are better than the Sioux. Do you know why you haven't done that? Because you don't know crap about Gopher hockey! You're a arrogant little punk that hopped on the bandwagon during 2002 Championship season.

I suggest you shut up unless you have something intelligent to say about hockey!