SiouxSports.com Forum

UCLA season over Corella?

legend334

Not good Corella, could have cost the Bruins a chance to get to the big dance??? not good....next year?? dont even say that....

LOL.......are you surprised Legend? UCLA just showed their true colors last night, thats all. They havent been any good since the O'Bannon brothers, Tyus Edney, and George Zidek left. Notice I didnt include T.B. Nice team, Corella. :(

It hurts a little, hurt a lot more last ight. Next year's recruiting class is sick, 2 McDonald's AA's, and it sounds like we will add 1 more. Sounds like one of them is a Toby Bailey clone, so we will return to our dominating ways. Legend, I haven't wtched much NBA lately, how them Celtics doin', better yet, how long 'til Larry gets run out of Indy?

It hurts a little, hurt a lot more last ight. Next year's recruiting class is sick, 2 McDonald's AA's, and it sounds like we will add 1 more. Sounds like one of them is a Toby Bailey clone, so we will return to our dominating ways. Legend, I haven't wtched much NBA lately, how them Celtics doin', better yet, how long 'til Larry gets run out of Indy?

Toby Bailey Clone? So they recruited someone who isnt going to amount to squat, huh? That's unfortunate. :(

dang D......that shot about the celtics hurt....a lot......and leave Larry alone.....dominating ways??? come on D...u are going way back to Lew Alcinder and Bill Walton days for that....far stretch wouldnt you say??? sort of like the BISSSSOOOOOONNN on here talking about their 80's football run....similar??

Up by 9:30 today D??? wow...good job...atta boy....

dang D......that shot about the celtics hurt....a lot......and leave Larry alone.....dominating ways??? come on D...u are going way back to Lew Alcinder and Bill Walton days for that....far stretch wouldnt you say??? sort of like the BISSSSOOOOOONNN on here talking about their 80's football run....similar??

Up by 9:30 today D??? wow...good job...atta boy....

I don't go back to Kareem and Walton, I go back to about '91 when Don Mclean, Tracey Murray, Gerald Matkins, Darrick Martin, and Shon Tarver ruled the day. Our '95 squad is the best NCAA team since the 76-77 Indiana Hoosiers, maybe '90 UNLV but that is a whole nother debate. Toby, Edney, The O'Bannon's, Zidek, Cam Dollar, JR Henderson, real good club that won the National Title without their PG. Lavin ran us into the ground, recruited without regard for position and took on transfers who couldn't play for no real reason, we have no PG. Wait 'til next year. You heard it here first, Jordan Farmar, Mickey D's AA PG from LA Taft HS, '05 National FR of the Year, UCLA Bruins in the regional championship game next year. Now you 2 get back to work and let me grieve.