SiouxSports.com Forum

Top Reasons why the GLIAC got Booted West.

bigmrg74

Why did the GLIAC got moved out West in the regional realignment??  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Why did the GLIAC got moved out West in the regional realignment??

• It was to even the number of teams in the regions.
    • It was to keep the top D2 teams from going DI-AA.
    • The NCAA committee was passing "Billy Bong Thorton"around before they voted on this.
    • IUP was behind it, because they can't compete with the GLIAC.
    • The NE10 was behind it, so they can keep telling themselves that they are D2.
    • The MAC was, cause we're stealing their talent.
    • Aliens, cause hey, ya never know man.
    • The Goverment, who else likes to screw people over?

What about all of the above?

We can't do that, then we'll have nobody to pin all the blame on and focus all of our hate on. :)??? Unless you can offer proof or at least antidotal evidence that two or more groups were behind the move. I'm sure somebody here can link this to the Cigerette Smoking Man or something. :):lol:

Yeah I hate all those damn brackets & pairings. The title game in Florence should be between the 2 best D2 teams in the nation, and that will probably be us against you guys again (GVSU vs UND). That would be fine by me!

But as Ive said before, I cannot speculate anymore. Id rather sit back & wait and watch the live action unfold this fall.

Good luck to both teams, lets do it!

RACK ME, IM OUT!!!!!!!!!

OOT

It's all just another phase of ....

The Vast Fighting Sioux Conspiracy

So, just who is behind all of this Sicakota?? IUP taking the easy way to maintain their image of being a D2 football Power?? Or perhaps the GNAC is just that much of a glutton for punishment?? ;):D

[Kenny asks what he should get to eat.]Brian: Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Das ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make smores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Captain Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

Kenny Davis: That's it?

Gotta love stoner humor eh man?