SiouxSports.com Forum

Al Pearson Fan bus to Frozen Faceoff - Get on it!

LadyDy

The famous Al Pearson fan bus is traveling to Minneapolis to the Frozen Face-Off.  Want in on the fun?  Here are the details:

Bus loads at 7:30 AM Friday, March 20th.  Do you live along the I29/I94 route and want to go along?  We will pick up people along the way (Hillsboro, Fargo, Fergus Falls, etc).  Call to make those arrangements.  Bus returns Sunday morning, March 22nd.  

Cost: $250 per person for the bus ride, All-Session game tickets and refreshments on the bus.  Hotel rooms are booked at the downtown Marriott City Center for just $89.00/night!  You pay for that on check-in.  This is the hotel closest to the rink - walking distance.  

We also have lots of EXTRA game ticket packages if you are driving on your own and want to sit with Sioux fans.  Tickets are in section 101 & 104 - that cost is $125 for all 4 games.    

Call Al's daughter JoAnna at 701-388-9825 to get on the bus or to purchase game tickets.  

Go Sioux!!

The famous Al Pearson fan bus is traveling to Minneapolis to the Frozen Face-Off.  Want in on the fun?  Here are the details:

Bus loads at 7:30 AM Friday, March 20th.  Do you live along the I29/I94 route and want to go along?  We will pick up people along the way (Hillsboro, Fargo, Fergus Falls, etc).  Call to make those arrangements.  Bus returns Sunday morning, March 22nd.  

Cost: $250 per person for the bus ride, All-Session game tickets and refreshments on the bus.  Hotel rooms are booked at the downtown Marriott City Center for just $89.00/night!  You pay for that on check-in.  This is the hotel closest to the rink - walking distance.  

We also have lots of EXTRA game ticket packages if you are driving on your own and want to sit with Sioux fans.  Tickets are in section 101 & 104 - that cost is $125 for all 4 games.    

Call Al's daughter JoAnna at 701-388-9825 to get on the bus or to purchase game tickets.  

Go Sioux!!

If I already have tickets and hotel room figured out is there a way to join the on-bus shenanigans for a reduced fee? :)